Thursday, June 18, 2009

Loofah anyone?!

I'm running out of loofahs for my cleaning.

Appeal: Does anyone know where I can buy loofahs affordably within PJ/Ampang area? I bought my last batch when I went for work in Kuching years ago for RM1.50 per piece. But now running out! Argh!

Better yet, does anyone PLANT loofah plants? Me want seedling! Can buy ar?

I love my loofahs as a replacement for all my sponges. For bath and household cleaning! And they disintegrate over time to nothing. Biodegradability right before your very eyes. So much better than sponges.

5 comments:

  1. Not sure I can help you there, but I buy raw loofah from the Natural Bath & Body Shop. I don't think they ship outside of the U.S., but it may be worth checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planting loofah?!? *Duh* Sorry for being such a Duh-Case. I had no idea that you could plant one. Me, I buy those plastic Ikea dishwashing brushes because they last for years and you can use them for EVERYTHING! -- Dry, I use them to brush dust and pet hair off the sofa, car seats and cat tower. Wet, they are perfect for scrubbing everything from plates and vases to bathroom walls. They don't wear out like sponges and steel wool do and they don't harbour bacteria like sponges, so they save me a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy. Thanks for the tip. I'll try local first. And maybe even plant my own! Wish me luck.

    Ee Lynn, that's what this blog is for! Sharing! :D Oh, another thing, please do the review on the soap. Me wanna know too! Coz the next time I go to KLCC (which isn't very often, so have to plan shopping one), me wanna go see and depending on your review, buy. Me out of dishwashing liquid already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I will review it as soon as I can find a pic of it online. Too lazy to take and upload photos, hee hee. As for the Googling Stalker at my blog, yes, someone from Kuala Selangor was googling "wong ee lynn" and "covert operations 78" about 3 or 4 times daily! Must be someone extremely bored, and almost definitely using an office computer. People don't think twice about wasting someone else's electricity the way they do their own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not to try a good Gardner!
    Cheap Loofah

    ReplyDelete