Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hari Organik

CETDEM's co-organising a Hari Organik with various other organisations. One of which is 'Slow Food' Klang Valley. 

I'm quite excited. I remember reading about Slow Food in the UK. It's nice that it's reached our shores. Increasing wealth and prosperity while at the same time decreasing time has really made an impact on our views and intake of food. I look forward to attending this weekend. If you're interested. Here're the details! :D

Jalan 19/22 Padang
1st August, 3rd October and 5th December 2009
8.30 - 2 pm

More info: 
of@cetdem.org.my
www.cetdem.org.my
Tel: +603 7875 7767

2 comments:

  1. Let's try to upload the map. I'll be there around 0930h!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of stuff happening this weekend. I mean LOTS. What's so special anyway? I do hope I don't get stuck in traffic. *finger's crossed*

    ReplyDelete