Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Earth Day today. :D


Today is Earth day. Funny, I'm not feeling it. I think it must be all that rushing around working on Biodiversity. I'm just soaked in Earth at the moment. Am I happy? Yes.

Yesterday, while the big noodle was at a friend's pet place, Kaitlin the little girl drew something very appropriate for the season. And with her permission, I took the cardboard home, and here's the story.

A tiger princess was kept locked up in a very very tall castle by an evil witch. And her brother the tiger prince came to rescue her.

It's a very simple story. But she just drew it out of the blue. She's got a great relationship with her brothers. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oye I love the story! Love the fact that our young artist drew on an eco-friendly medium, too. Is this to be your tiger blogpost, then?

    ReplyDelete