Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The NatureMill is finally here!



But do I really need it? Sigh. All night last night I've been fretting over this.  Imagine, fretting over a composter. I have no life.

I have for at least 4 years of my life now, going back to NatureMill's website and salivating over their composters. From the very first few models to now the fancy shmancy Ultra models.  But distance and carbon footprint (not to mention delivery costs) has always been a deterrent. The husband has always been against the idea. Saying we can do without and we just need to establish a communal composting area. Ok. I'm lazy and I admit it.

But but but, I have been doing plant pot composting. Haven't been able to rid all my kitchen waste, but pretty good la. And these is how it looked like this morning. Okla kan?



But I'm just like any other human. I want the easiest way out.

Oh, I cannot afford it anyways. What am I possibly whining about?

1 comment:

  1. Build a solar-powered composter for your apartment balcony. Based on the same science behind pizza box solar ovens. Build one out of scrap lumber, a glass plate and a mirror, paint the inside black, put a pot in it for compost, and the sun will dessicate your kitchen waste for you. If I manage to build one that works, I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete